Re: pt&ept

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 09:15:26 MDT

This question is ambiguous. Please be specific.

[1] Do you mean a plot over a map at a specific level?

See Example 2 at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/iso.shtml

This also includes an example of calculating potential temperature
and equivalent potential temperature.

[2] Do you mean pres/height vs lat or lon or time or ?

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

Click:
Press/height vs. latitude
Press/height vs. longitude