Re: drawing Taylor diagram ...

From: <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 21 2010 - 12:34:06 MDT

Hi,

According to your suggestion, i interpolated the all data into CRU
observation grid to calculate cross corelations. The dataset that i used
to plot Taylor diagram, is basically output of an regional climate model
(RegCM3) and the domain is not big (eastern part of Europe). Is it
necessary to use the weights to plot taylor diagram? How can i generate
it? Is it based on latitude?

Thanks,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.