Wind Barbs cross equator

From: <waniha_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 12:42:47 MDT

Dear all,
I have tried to re-edit script from wrf-website to get mslp and wind
barbs, there's nothing wrong with the pressure, but I am getting some
problems with winds;
1. The Fins are plotted as if the wj=hole domain is in the northern
hemisphere,
2nd Although the domain crosses the equator but the wind barbs does not
change fins direction across the while crossing equator,
Any help will be appreciated
enclosed herewith this mail please find the script and produced image