Re: Extra Points on Contour Maps

From: Josh Thompson <josht_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 16:59:18 MDT

Hi Mary,

I believe I am using NCL V5.2.0 (on the DASG machines).

I did get the same result as you when I ran the script this morning,
also when I ran the script many more times through out the day. It
seems to be working fine now, so I don't know what the issue was. I
actually didn't change anything in the script from the time the
problem occurred to today, yet it works now.

Thanks for your help!

-Josh