Re: Grib table question

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 12:16:12 MDT

Hi David,

Entry 216 (Convective gravity wave drag zonal acceleration) is
included in the tables that accompany the newest release of NCL
(5.2.0). So the best thing to do would just be to upgrade. I haven't
tried it but it might be possible to get the NCL 5.2.0 package for
your system, expand it and locate the grib2_codetables directory and
then replace your current version of the tables (found in $NCARG_ROOT/
lib/ncarg/grib2_codetables) with the new tables.
  -dave