bugs in NCL 5.2.0 for contour map plot

From: guangshan chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 12:55:32 MDT

Dear NCL developers,

One of my colleague yesterday fond that the figures she plotted using NCL v5.2.0 are different with the figures she plotted using NCL v5.1.1. There are some bank at right upper corner in the figures plotted by V5.2.0.

I had reported that there is a bug for contour plot with gsn_csm_contour in V5.1.1, which was fixed in V5.2.0. Now it seems that a new bug comes out in V5.2.0 which is not in V5.1.0.

I attached the ncl script and data. Could you please check and fix it in new coming version??

Thanks.

Guangshan