label bar for contour plot over a polar stereographic map

From: Mariangel Fedrizzi <Mariangel.Fedrizzi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 15:15:48 MDT

Dear NCL users,

I'm working on a contour plot over a polar stereographic map, and I'm
having trouble with the overlapping of the vertical label bar (on the
right side) and the polar plot (on the left side). I can't move the
label bar to the right or the polar plot to the left. I also can't make
changes in label bar. I'm making the plot using "gsn_csm_contour_map_polar".

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Mariangel.