Re: Contouring temperature with GFS dataset.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 09:43:14 MDT

Caroline,

The problem appears to be with setting gsnBoxMargin to 0.0.
This is causing an internal value of 1.0 to be calculated for vpWidthF and
0.0 for vpXF which NCL doesn't like for this particular case.

Is there a reason you need the plot to be as big as possible? Until we get a fix for this,
we might be able to provide you with a work-around if I know what you need to do with
the image.

For example, I've had good results with making an image larger and trimming all white space
by using ImageMagick's "convert" utility, along with "-trim" to remove white space, and
"-geometry" to increase the geometry.

--Mary