Re: Fw: output image type

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 19:30:33 MDT

You can output your files in .ps or .pdf and then convert them VERY easily
using ImageMagick. Just install it on your machine (
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php or through fink if you have a
mac) and then use the command "convert", for ex: *convert YOURFILE.ps -scene
1 +adjoin -trim NEWNAME_%03d.gif*.
You can also use ImageMagick to add whichever logo you want to your files,
all at once.

2010/6/8 Xiang_cy <Xiang_cy@126.com>

> 2010-06-09
> Xiang_cy