Re: Moving nest graphics

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 15:31:14 MDT

Sourin,

I downloaded WRFUserARW_add.ncl from your pointer below, and was able to load it just fine.

Can you include the full list of errors that you get? There may be some clues in the earlier errors.

Also, perhaps the file was saved in a non-standard way? The way I save it is by going to:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/EXPERIMENTAL/WRFUserARW_add.ncl

and then selecting "File->Save As" and saving it to a file of the same name.

--Mary