Conservative remapping - grid cell corners

From: Ashley Watson <ashleywats_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 14:11:11 MDT

Dear All,

       I want interpolate model output to regular grid using conservative
remapping. As NCL function "area_conserve_remap" works only for regular
grids, I have to use either SCRIP or CDO. I tried cdo but I found it
requires corner points of grid cells. In my input file, I have only lat2d
and lon2d ( grid cell centers). Does someone have ncl script to calculate
grid cell corners and invoke cdo *remapcon* to do conservative remapping. Or
any hint or function to calculate get corners from grid cell centers?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Ashley