2D interpolation from RUC to WRF

From: Li, Yongzuo <yongzuo.li_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 23:22:40 MDT

Hi,

I use following ncl script based on modified Dennis's codes

ftp://ftp.erc.msstate.edu/outgoing/yli/ABL/wrf-minus-ruc.ncl

to interpolate RUC grid to WRF grid

ftp://ftp.erc.msstate.edu/outgoing/yli/ABL/wrf-minus-ruc.pdf

The interpolated fields have sawtooth but the original
does not.

Would you give me any suggestions?

Yongzuo