named colors

From: M Coniglio <Michael.Coniglio_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 28 2010 - 15:20:50 MDT

After an upgrade to v5.2 from v5.1, my scripts no longer recognize named
colors. Hopefully there's an easy fix for this? For instance, I have a
color map defined for radar reflectivity that I've been using without
errors for years:

        cmap_refl = (/"white", \
                      "black", \
                      "white", \
                      "white", \
                      "cyan", \
                      "dodgerBlue", \
                      "blue3", \
                      "lawnGreen", \
                      "green2", \
                      "green4", \
                      "yellow", \
                      "darkGoldenrod2", \
                      "darkOrange2", \
                      "red", \
                      "red3", \
                      "red4", \
                      "deepPink2", \
                      "darkOrchid3" /)

This color map now gives me these errors:

warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "white", using white
warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "black", using white
warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "white", using white
warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "white", using white
warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "blue3", using white
warning:CvtStringGenArrayToCmap:Unable to find rgb of "yellow", using white

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Coniglio