calendar_decode2.ncl error

From: Ioana Colfescu <colfescu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 14:11:49 MDT

Hi,

I try to use calendar_decode2.ncl and I get the following error not from my code but from the function itself:

fatal:Undefined identifier: (int2dble) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 689 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/contrib/calendar_decode2.ncl

Is the error because of my data or there is something I should change in the calendar_decode2.ncl ?

Thanks,

Ioana