Re: Library error?

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 13:37:11 MDT

Hi Brendan,

It sounds like perhaps you are trying to open a remote file via
OPeNDAP, and the read of that file is failing? Its likely not the
copy_VarMeta function per se. It might be useful if you can post your
script.

By the way, not that it should make a difference in the libdap:Error
outcome, but in your attempt to replace

       load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

with

     load "./usr/share/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

Note that the leading "." makes that a relative path, not the absolute
path I think you intended.

FWIW...
Rick