Ratio between two fields with some null values

From: Maria Frontoso <M.G.Frontoso_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 06:03:59 MDT

Dear all,
I would like to plot the variable ratio between two fields A and B, but some of these fields have sometimes a *null* value, so I get the following error message

fatal:divide: Division by 0, Can't continue
fatal:Div: operator failed, can't continue

Since I don't mind to have an array with *missing* values (i.e. the values coming from the division by zero), I would like to ask you if there is a way to by-pass that and plot the ratio in any cases, regardless by the values of the two initial fields A and B.

Thanks,
Maria