PanelFigureStrings position

From: jagan TNAU <jagan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 03:36:19 MDT

Dear all,

I have modified Mary's code to create a panel plot of 2x3 in which I want to
position the PanelFigureStrings at the top right side of the figure as the
figure has empty space. I didn't find an example for that.

NCL users please provide me some 'res' for the above panel plot.

Similarly, inside the plots I found labels of rain quantity which I don't
know what 'res' makes this to appear. I also don't want this to appear.

Kindly help me. I am attaching the script and the created panel plot for
your help.

With regards

Dr.R.Jagannathan
Professor of Agronomy,
Department of Agronomy
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore - 641 003 India

PHONE: Mob: +91 94438 89891

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US ALL.