(no subject)

From: lumos.leee <lumos.leee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 01:27:57 MDT

Hello, I'm a student of Peking University and I'm about to use ncl to draw
some contour maps in atmospheric research.

I was just wondering if ncl can draw maps combined with topography and
geopotential height.

For example, I'd like to draw the topography of north America which includes
the high elevation of Rocky mountains and flat plain and the Five Lakes in
different colors. And I also like to draw the geopotential height filled
with color on the topography. Since one figure in matlab can only use one
colormap, I have no idea to use what command to draw such kind of maps. Can
you tell me some way to go through it?

Thank you.

NCL version 5.2.1

--