Re: Plotting EASE grids

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 16:12:20 MDT

Hi Gina,

Dennis is out this week, and I'm not familiar with this grid, but if you can provide your data set, please email me separately and I'll let you know where you can upload it.
I'm also not sure what the EastLatLon.nc file is, and would need this.

Did you try plotting the original 1024 x 1024 grid with NCL?

--Mary