Question on Skew-T plot (dataOpts@ThermoInfo = False related question), Thanks!

From: Xiaoming Sun <xiaoming.sun_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 30 2010 - 10:11:26 MDT

 Dear All,

 I am doing skew-T plot by sounding data.

 The NCL script works well when dataOpts@ThermoInfo = True.

 However, when I set
 dataOpts@ThermoInfo = False
 The following error comes out,
 fatal:Variable (cape) is undefined
 fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 975 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl
 fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2090 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl
 fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 71 in file
Sounding_SkewT.ncl

 Although I still can get every plots out by commenting out the begin and
end and use ncl -x Script.ncl,
 I am still wondering how to fix the problem related with
dataOpts@ThermoInfo = False.

 Any help will be appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Best Regards,