drawNDCgrid changes layout

From: <Oliver.Fuhrer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 02:01:33 MDT

Dear NCL team,

Here's another question. I open my wks in the following way...

  wks_type = "ps"
  wks_type@wkPaperSize = "A4"
  wks_type@wkOrientation = "landscape"

  ; zoom NDC coordinates to fill A4 page (keeping aspect ratio 1)
  ; NOTE: use only NDC y-coordinates up to 0.71, otherwise off page
  wks_type@wkDeviceLowerX = 0
  wks_type@wkDeviceUpperX = 842
  wks_type@wkDeviceLowerY = 0
  wks_type@wkDeviceUpperY = 842

  wks = gsn_open_wks(wks_type,"./"+filename)
  drawNDCGrid(wks)

Now if I remove the call to drawNDCGrid, my plots looks different and
the graphics objects move around. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Oli

Oliver Fuhrer
Numerical Models

Federal Departement of Home Affairs FDHA
Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology MeteoSwiss

Kraehbuehlstrasse 58, P.O. Box 514, CH-8044 Zurich, Switzerland

Tel. +41 44 256 93 59
Fax +41 44 256 92 78
oliver.fuhrer@meteoswiss.ch
www.meteoswiss.ch - First-hand information