Re: Panel plot NDC placement

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 10:28:43 MDT

Hi Oliver,

There is no way to have the plots left-justified, and I'm surprised this hasn't been requested before now.

You *might* be able to get what you want by setting the gsnPanelRowSpec resource to (/2,2/) and then setting
gsnPanelCenter = False. I don't know why this resource wasn't implemented for the case where you don't
use gsnPanelRowSpec.

See example 11 at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml#ex1

I'll add this to our enhancement list.