xy plot with x-axis and y-axis intercepting at (0,0)

From: Erwan Monier <emonier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 05 2010 - 14:00:49 MDT

Hi,

I was trying to find out how to create a xy plot where the x-axis and
y-axis intercept for x=0 and y=0 so that the two axis appear as a
cross (+). In other words, all negative values on the x-axis would be
located on the left side of the y-axis. I have not found any examples
and am wondering if that's even possible to do.
Please let me know,
Thank you

Erwan