Can NCL 5.2.1 support png output format on AIX platform?

From: John Hyun <jupiter1h_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 11:25:56 MDT

Hi all,

I just install AIX binary version of NCL 5.2.1 (powerpc) but seems it can’t
support png output and other new output format like newps, newpdf.
I got the following message whenever I run my script for png output.
fatal:CairoWorkstationInitialize:CairoWorkstation support was not built into
NCL
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is this version problem or my environment problem ?

If anyone can use NCL 5.2.1 on AIX with png format support, please let me
know how to do it. Our scripts create so many charts so png support is
really necessary.

Best regards,

John Hyun