Re: Delete multiple variables in one line

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 14:35:41 MDT

Hi Emilie,
This has been requested numerous times in the past, and is on the
developers list of things to do. Many people, myself included, hope that
this capability gets added soon. Unfortunately, there is currently no
way to delete multiple variables via one call to delete, or any other
procedure/function... Adam