Fixing the value of variable at certain time step......???

From: Rashed Mahmood <rashidcomsis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 02:16:53 MDT

Hi

I have aerosol climatology data file containing the decadal aerosol
climatologies of different types of aerosols. I have attached the file dump
results as txt file.
I want to fix the sulphate aerosol (variable number 7 in the file) at 1970
or before level so that it can be used as an input in a GFDL-AM2 model.
Does anybody has any code for doing it using NCL?

Thanks and regads
Rashed