Re: rotated_latitude_longitude

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 11:45:58 MDT

Hi Mehmet,

NCL automatically provides this information if you open a GRIB file
with a rotated coordinate system, but unfortunately it does yet not
have an interface for obtaining these coordinates for data from NetCDF
or other file formats. It is a high priority on our list of things to
do. Sorry not to be of more help immediately.
  -dave