Re: cannot convert hdf file

From: <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 18:39:27 MDT

No file is needed.

To me, it looks like a file name or path is not correct.

If neither is true, you can send the file

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put ...

quit

Send us an email with the following information:

    * The names of the files after you have successfully completed the
transfer.
      We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.
    * The version of NCL you are running (ncl -V).
    * The type of system you are on (uname -a).