gsn_add_annotation segmentation fault

From: Dan Barrie <dbarrie_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 13:02:12 MDT

  Dear ncl-talk,

I have had a constant struggle with segmentation faults associated with
the gsn_add_annotation function, and cannot seem to remedy the issue. In
the attached script, the segmentation fault occurs during the 13th
iteration of the plotting routine (I am producing a time lapse). I have
added numerous delete commands to clear the memory each time through the
do loop, which has not helped. Also, it is worth noting that the script
always encounters a segmentation fault at every 13th plot (I tried
splitting the do loop into small segments: 0-13, 13-26, etc., and it
crashes at multiples of 13). Thanks in advance for your help.

-Dan