Problem executing a variable

From: Rashed Mahmood <rashidcomsis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 04:31:44 MDT

Hi
I am trying to display a variable *anthro_dust_0.1 *in an aerosol data file,
however I encountered the following error:

*fatal:syntax error: line 7 in file dust_aerosols.ncl before or near .1
d1=in1->anthro_dust_0.1

fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 48 in file dust_aerosols.ncl*
**
I guess that error is due to *.1* used with the name of the variable but I
dont how to deal with it to display the variable.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rashed