Re: ncl_convert2nc

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 10:26:46 MDT

Hi,

I'm not totally clear what the error message was (?) However, the
ncl_convert2nc script is a C-shell script, and it appears that you are
using an Ubuntu system. Are you certain the C-shell is installed on
your system (it wasn't part of an Ubuntu distro I have access to -- I
had to explicitly install it). Try "which csh".

Hope that helps...
Rick