Re: meteogram

From: Zhan Zhao <zzhaocean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 07 2010 - 13:23:59 MDT

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. This did not work, and I got error message:

warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: 2d coordinate array sfYArray has an incorrect
dimension size: defaulting sfYArray
warning:VectorFieldSetValues: 2d coordinate array vfYArray has an incorrect
dimension size: defaulting vfYArray

So maybe there are some problems in the way zz is derived?

  z = wrf_user_getvar(a,"z",-1) ;
  z_point = z(:,:,locY,locX)

; Swap the dimensions as we want to plot time on the X axis later
  tt = tc_point(bottom_top|:,Time|:)
  ugrid = u_point(bottom_top|:,Time|:)
  vgrid = v_point(bottom_top|:,Time|:)
  zz = z_point(bottom_top|:,Time|:)