Re: ncl api library

From: linjun zou <zoulinjun861117_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 20:13:34 MDT

Hi David,

        Thanks for your reply. The NCL is runned on ubuntu 9.04,its version
is 5.2.0,and there is not a binary distribution of NCL.
         You have given me a correct direction, and I will try my best to
solve the problem. Although,if you have experience this problem in similar
environment and have had a clear answer,could you
tell me the solution? I need to settle this question as quickly as possible.
          Thank you for your help again.

linjun