Problem with PLCHHQ/hluresfile

From: Thomas.Schwitalla <Thomas.Schwitalla_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 03:46:13 MDT

Hi,

I freshly installed Ubuntu 10.04 64bit and NCL 5.2.1 on my system and
now get this PLCHHQ error messages. My hluresfile contains:

!=========================================

! comments for ".res" files are preceded by a "!"

! remember quotations are not used in .res files

! White background/black foreground

*wkForegroundColor : black

!*wkForegroundColor : (/0.,0.,0./)

*wkBackgroundColor : (/1.,1.,1./)

*wkColorMap : BlAqGrYeOrReVi200

! Font stuff

*Font : helvetica

! Function Codes [Default is a colon ]

!*TextFuncCode : ~

!*FuncCode : ~

! Make default X11 window larger (adjust as necessary)

*wkWidth : 800

*wkHeight : 800

! Have a favorite colormap that you use for everything? You can

! make it your default here (note the name is NOT in quotes):

! *wkColorMap : temp1

! Increase the default (16mb) contour memory

! If you gave gridded data> 500 x 500, you may need this

*wsMaximumSize: 60000000

Thanks a lot,
Thomas