Re: Trouble in Contour Effects

From: Saji Hameed <saji.nh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2010 - 03:37:15 MDT

Hi Chen,

1. In the first plot, you could plot all contour levels except the one of
interest, by removing that one from the
   res@cnLevels

 2. I do not use wrf_map_overlays, so i cannot comment on it. If you just
use the overlay procedure, you could suppress the
second contour's description by setting

res2@cnInfoLabelOn = False

Pls. check also http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/conOncon_5.ncl

saji