Writing ascii file

From: <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 21:15:03 MDT

Hello,

I am trying to write monthly mean of 128 X 256 resolution into an ascii file.
I tried write_matrix function and asciiwrite function but I couldn't get
any of them right. The printVarSummary output of the variable that I want
to write is :

Variable: slp_mon
Type: float
Total Size: 131072 bytes
            32768 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [128] x [256]
Coordinates:

I also want to use actual lat and lon from the netcdf file that i am using
to calculate slp_mon.
I want to write in this format: lon,lat,slp_mon

I am attaching the code also if somebody could please suggest me how to do
that.

Thanks,

--
Soumik Basu