Re: Trouble in Contour Effects

From: ChenFeng <fengfengabc003_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 02 2010 - 20:38:08 MDT

Hi,Xin,

I know this resource. However, I don't want to use "cnLevels" to specify the contour levels. The contour levels is free for change. So I can not know which contour level is the one that I want to highlight.

Thanks!

ChenFeng
2010-09-03

======== 2010-09-03 10:20:49 您在来信中写道: ========

Hi, Chen,

There is a resource called cnLineThicknesses that you can specify for every thickness of the contour line.

Xin XIE