Exit code for NCL ?

From: Emilie Vanvyve <evanvyve_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 09:00:42 MDT

Hello,

I was wondering whether the 'ncl' command returns an exit code of some kind. My main interest is to trap errors when I run a script in batch mode a hundred times with different parameters (distinct calls to 'ncl' each time). As far as I can see, '$?' (from a command line) can be 0 whether or not an error occurred and I cannot distinguish any consistent behaviour in the other '$?' values I obtain (130, 252, etc.) apart from the fact that they are reproducible.

Emilie