Re: About '.hluresfile'

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 16 2010 - 10:55:45 MDT

Hi Lizzie,

The file should be called ".hluresfile" with no "1" in front of it.

Your home directory is usually the one you get when you type:

cd

You can type:

cd
pwd

to see what your home directory path is.

The ".hluresfile" should go in your home directory, and you should be able to move it from wherever it resides now to your home directory with:

mv .hluresfile ~/.

The "~/" syntax refers to your home directory and the "." syntax means use the same file name.

--Mary