Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 32556688

From: Jinwoong Yoo <jyoo2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2010 - 17:00:52 MDT

Hello.

I'm using GOES-12 (HDF format) imagery to plot with NCEP/NCAR
reanalysis wind data.
My NCL code works fine usually.
But for some hdf files I get error message like below.

fatal: ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum
size 32556688
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened

When I checked the hdf file size, it was 134.4 MB (140933698 bytes)
which is clearly larger than the max in the error message.

How can I solve this problem?
Can I increase the size of the workspace allocation?

Thank you in advance.

Jinwoong Yoo
LSU