Regridding with NCL

From: jagan TNAU <jagan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 07:57:16 MDT

Hello users,

I want regrid a higher resolution (0.22degree/25km) file to a low resolution
(0.5x0.5 degree) for comparison purpose. I have CRU gridded observation file
hyperslabbed for the region of my interest (tmaxavg-1971.nc) which has 16x15
grid points. I need to regrid my model output file (sample.nc) which has
36x32 grids of 0.22x0.22 degree resolution to that of CRU observation file
using NCL. I want the sample.nc to be regridded only for calculating the
difference and then I want to plot the difference only.

I am unable to get an example ncl file for this purpose from
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml. All examples in
regridding is for plotting purpose hence I may be helped on this issue. I am
attaching the two netcdf file for reference.

--
With regards
Dr.R.Jagannathan