Re: Anonymous downloads for NCL/NCARG, PyNIO and PyNGL?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 10:27:26 MDT

Hi all,

It is no longer the case that you have to wait to download a file after submitting your registration. As
of April 2010, registrations that are for NCL/PyNIO/PyNGL downloads should automatically be approved,
and you should be able to download the file right away.

I like Saji's suggestion of trusted package managers. Let me contact our ESG developers and see
if there are any possibilities for improving this process.

I appreciate everybody's comments on this.

--Mary