Graph doesn't show the contours

From: Kemal Gurer <kgurer2001_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 17:56:52 MDT

Hello,

I am trying to generate contour plots for sea level pressure and surface pressure using ncl, but the plots are almost empty. While I have been successful with temperature data that I used before, I am not successful with these two data. I placed the data and the scripts to:

ftp://eos.arb.ca.gov/pub/outgoing/kgurer/ncl_error.tar.gz

I would appreciate any help you may give. Thank you.

Kemal.