Re: Fwd: how to setup the mpres information while drawing an wrf file of idel test

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 06:57:59 MDT

It is best to send questions related to wrf_* functions to
                   wrfhelp@ucar.edu

===
That said, your are using "plot=wrf_map_overlays".
If you do not want a map, use "plot=wrf_overlays"

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_overlays.shtml

See "Idealized cases" at:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

See list of WRF functions at: