Re: wrf_helicity function

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 08:26:33 MDT

Dear Piotr,

I'm CC-ing wrfhelp on your question. The units m-2/s-2 are the same as m**2/s**2.

Did you check to make sure your other input values have the correct dimensions and ordering?

If you have the code for the GrADS version of the function, you could compare it to the
NCL version of this function. I've attached the Fortran code.

--Mary