Re: take long time to load a matrix using readAsciiTable

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 13:13:02 MST

Hi Xiaoming,

How long is it taking to read this file? Can you provide us with the ASCII file via ftp?

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put AerosoldataCombine.txt
quit

It might be faster to use asciiread to read in the file, but I want to take a look at it first.

Thanks,

--Mary