Question about modifying diagnostics_cam.ncl

From: Victor Torres <vtpuente_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 18:55:50 MST

Hi there,
 I've been trying to modify the diagnostics_cam.ncl script, but whenever I
add the symmetric and antisymmetric parts it seems that it is also adding
the argument of the arrays, hence the limits and thickmarks are out of
actual values. (For example, zonal wavenumber going from 0 to 30.)
Do you know why I'm getting this behavior?
I attach the script. (Look at line 1346)

Thanks a lot.
Regards
Victor Torres.