Re: Gantt chart

From: Leslie Hartten <Leslie.M.Hartten_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 14:23:35 MST

Christopher,
   Have you considered a meteogram instead? See, e.g.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/meteo.shtml for NCL's version, or
http://wxmaps.org/pix/meteograms.html for some other examples (note that
the NAM and GFS versions are slightly different from each other). The
Canadians have yet another variation at
http://www.meteoprog.ca/en/meteograms/Ottawa/.

Cheers,
   Leslie