Re: filling the page with panel plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2010 - 13:50:22 MST

Rob,

It would help if you could send a sample PS/PDF file.

Setting res@gsnMaximize=True during the gsn_panel call is the proper thing to do.
(It doesn't help doing this for the individual plots, because they will get resized anyway
in gsn_panel.)

You can also try making the space between the plots smaller by setting
res@gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent and/or res@gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent
to something less than 1.0 (but greater than 0.0).

If this doesn't help, can you send an image?

Thanks,

--Mary