Re: How to print the value of a variable from lowest to highest or highest to lowest

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 10 2010 - 11:47:19 MST

Also note:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dim_pqsort_n.shtml

On 12/10/2010 11:27 AM, Adam Phillips wrote:
> Hi Ket,
> Try using qsort to sort the data:
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/qsort.shtml
>
> If you have a multi-dimensional array, then you will have to convert it
> to a 1D array by using ndtooned before you use qsort..
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/ndtooned.shtml
> Adam
>
> On 12/10/2010 11:21 AM, Ketsiri Leelasakultum wrote:
>>

>> Hello !!
>> I want to print my variable from the lowest to highest or highest to lowest.
>> Does anyone has experience with this?
>> Please suggest.
>> Thanks,
>> Ket

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |